WELCOME

INTRODUCING

STUDENTS ARE GOING TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES, THEIR SCHOOL AND THEIR COUNTRY.

1st step

Part 1 PEOPLE AND CHEMISTRY
INTRODUCE THE TOPIC
■ Do you have any chemicals/chemical products in your home?
■ What chemicals/chemical products do you have in your home?

2nd step

Part 2 CHEMISTRY IN OUR HOMES



In Parts 1 and 2 students find out more about the many
chemical products which people use in their homes. They also
examine the labelling of these products and learn about the
international symbols for labelling chemical substances.
They have an opportunity to make and test a chemical
product

STEP 3 LIVING WITH CHEMISTRY

STEP 3 LIVING WITH CHEMISTRY
Research by interview, or from secondary sources, to investigate a local story related to chemistry and to discover an example of the importance of chemistry to the local, regional or national economy.

venerdì 6 marzo 2009

graziana

My name is Graziana and I’m fourteen years old. I was born on the 31st of August in 1992 in Castellana, a town in the province of Bari, in Puglia, in the south-east of Italy. I’m tall and thin, I have got long brown wavy hair and green eyes. I have got glasses too. My mother name is Annamaria but everyone calls her Anna. She’s tall and thin. She has got short brown straight hair and brown eyes. She has got glasses too. My mother is fifty-two years old and she is a housewife. My father name is Giovanni Martino but everyone calls him Giovanni. He is tall and thin. He has got short brown wavy hair and brown eyes. My father is fifty-four and he is a businessman. I live in Cisternino, a small town in the province of Brindisi. I have some pets: one she-dog, four cats and one parrot. My she-dog name is Bianca(Whitey). She is four years hold and she has got white coat, brown eyes, long ears and a short tail. She is a faithfuln friend! My four cats names are Sasha, Minsk, Musetta and Macchia. Sasha is nine months and she has got long white coat, short ears, blue eyes and a long tail. Sasha is very cuddy and warm. Minsk is ten months and she has got short black coat, short ears, brown eyes and a short tail. Minsk is very fearful. Musetta is six years old and she has got a short grey coat, short ears, green eyes and a short tail. Musetta is very shy. Macchia is seven years old and he has got short white and black coat, short ears, brown eyes and a short tail. Macchia is very warm. Parrot name is Twetty and she’s five years old. Twetty has got blue, yellow and violet feathers. She has got black eyes and orange paws. Twetty love sing very much.
My first school was nursery school named “S.Domenico Savio”. I started there when I was three. When I was six I went to primary school “S.Giovanni Bosco” in the branch in Ceglie street. When I was eleven I went to junior school named Annessa al Consrevatorio“Nino Rota” in Monopoli, a town in provice of Bari. The some years I had an entrance exam to Conservatorio for the violin class. Now I go to Liceo Classico“Galileo Galilei” in Monopoli. I go to school from Monday to Saturday. School stars at eight o’clock and finishes for two days at a quarter to twelve, while in the other days school finishes at twenty to one. After school on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I go to Music School. At school I study Latin, Greek, history, geography, Italian, maths, English, Physical education, religion. I like every subjects.
I help my parents very much at home. I tidy up my room and when my mother isn’t at home for work, usually in summer, I lay the table, I cook, I clear the table, I wash plates and I wash floor.
In my free time I read some romantic,mistery and horror books and I listen to classic, pop and rock music. In the summer I like running with my uncle and his dog,Gancia, in the country, I like playing with my pets and I take Bianca go out for a walk.My favourite interest is music; in fact I play violin and piano. I like it very much!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lettori fissi