WELCOME

INTRODUCING

STUDENTS ARE GOING TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES, THEIR SCHOOL AND THEIR COUNTRY.

1st step

Part 1 PEOPLE AND CHEMISTRY
INTRODUCE THE TOPIC
■ Do you have any chemicals/chemical products in your home?
■ What chemicals/chemical products do you have in your home?

2nd step

Part 2 CHEMISTRY IN OUR HOMES



In Parts 1 and 2 students find out more about the many
chemical products which people use in their homes. They also
examine the labelling of these products and learn about the
international symbols for labelling chemical substances.
They have an opportunity to make and test a chemical
product

STEP 3 LIVING WITH CHEMISTRY

STEP 3 LIVING WITH CHEMISTRY
Research by interview, or from secondary sources, to investigate a local story related to chemistry and to discover an example of the importance of chemistry to the local, regional or national economy.

sabato 14 marzo 2009

Our class


Patrycja
My name is Patrycja and I’m sixteen years old. I was born on the 23rd of May 1992. I live in small town in Lubelskie province, which name is Milejów. We have got one HS in my place, but I’ve chosen III LO in Lublin, because it is one of the best Polish schools. I’m brown hair girl with grey eyes. I’m not very tall, but I like my size.
I have a brother, whose name is Maciej. He is 21 and he loves playing computer games and making websites. In my opinion he is really good person, who helps everyone who needs it. My mother’s name is Beata. She is a teacher and I think she loves her job. My father’s name is Grzegorz. He is a policeman, so he has dangerous work. We live in semi-detached house and our neighbors are very nice and helpful guys. Our garden is rather big. I like sitting there in the summer. I love one big tree, which is the oldest one, but I love my small tree, too. My grandfather planted my tree on the day of my birth and it grows with me.
I go to school from Monday to Friday. School day starts sometimes at 7:30 am, sometimes at 12:15 pm. It’s hard to wake up early, but everything has got pros and cons. When you go to school at 12, you’ll finish your lessons very late, for example at 18:05 pm.
In my free time I play saxophone, read interesting books or meet with my friends. I think I’m person full of optimism, who looks at the world through pink-colored glasses. I am childish and creative and I still believe in words: “everything is poetry”. My motto is: “when something isn't hard to get - it isn't worth any attention."

Monika
My name is Monika, I’m almost 17 years old and I go to the third secondary school of the name of the Unia Lubelska in Lublin. I’m a first class student, biological-chemical profile. I think this official information will be enough. My schoolmates call me Żmijka, which means in English a viper and others call me Jabba-I think I don’t have to translate this or of course my real name. I have a lot of interests. The first-swimming. It is my favourite sport, I've swum twice a weak since I was 9. Other way for spending my time is music-I like listening to music and play the piano. I’m not a virtuoso performer, I’m rather crummy, but I don’t care Apart from that I really like watching the films, singing and dancing, but only on parties. I’m outgoing, rather reasonable, lively, helpful, sometimes bad-tempered, but sometimes calm and quiet. One of my defects is that I’m from time to time stubborn, cheeky and too talkative. It’s enough, I think.

Agnieszka
I'm Agnieszka. I’m sixteen years old, I was born on the 7th of September 1992. I live in Lublin, it’s a city in the eastern Poland. Despite my name is Agnieszka, everybody calls me Stasio, so you can use this name, when you want to call me ;) I’m a student I go to the high school in Lublin. I go to a science profiled class, so I learn biology and chemistry for the most of my time. I want to be a doctor in the future, because I like helping other people. I was a volunteer at home for orphaned children for three years and it was a great experience. I’m rather thin and very tall (180 cm.), I’ve got blue eyes and brown straight hair.
I have many interests, but I have three things I love doing. First of them is dance, actually country dancing. It has been my passion for eight years. I learn how to dance different dances, I think I can dance polish national dances very well, but I also learn how to dance dances from other countries – like Tarantella, an Italian dance, this dance was really great!
The second thing is music – I really enjoy listening to the music as well as playing a bass guitar. I have played for three years and I love it! I like rock music – U2, The Police or Red Hot Chili Peppers.
And the last thing is eating and sleeping – I’m not a lazy person, I’m just slow, when I don’t have to be in hurry I’m not in hurry, I always have time to take a nap or cook something, I love cooking, and eating what I have cooked, of course. I’m a sleepyhead and I’m not shy about it ;)
I have one sister – her name is Monika, she’s 24 years old, she studies medicine. My parents are both doctors.
I’m really sociable, I like to meet new people, so I think our cooperation will be really great!

Magda
My name is Magda. I'm 17 years old and I was born on the 4th of January 1992. I live in Lublin and I go to school there. I attend to the third secondary school which has name of Unia Lubelska. I chose science profiled class becouse my favourite subjects are biology and chemistry. I'm slim and rather short girl with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. I 'm an only child but I don't feel lonely because I have got a dog and good friends. My dog is a very nice pet. His name is Gufi and he is very small and black. He is 6 years old but he is very energetic and friendly animal. I have got a lot of interests. In my free time I draw. I like it becouse it is very relaxing. I think that the best subjects for my drawings are people and their portraits. Aside from this I also like dancing, unfortunately I' m not a good dancer. But in the nearest future I want to enroll on dancing course. I love swimming and riding by bike. In my spare time I often go out with my friends. We are spending very good time together. I'm nice, outgoing, ambitious and sometimes shy person :)

Piotr
My name is Peter and I'm almost 17, I was born on the 24th of September 1992. I study in The Union Of Lublin 3rd Comprehensive School in Lublin and I live here. I interest in sport: football, handball and winter sports. I love snowboarding and bike riding. I like playing computer games. I'm tall and big guy. I've got a long hair and greens eyes. My friends say that I often talk too much. I like winter and summer, I hate autumn. I like watching history movies. I often listen to rap or hip-hop music.

Ula
My name is Ula.  I am 17 years old.  I attend to 3rd Grammar School in Lublin. My profile is biological and chemical. My school friends call me Urszulem, Ulencja, Michaelem. In my free time I read books and listen to music. I am keen on going to the cinema. I prefer psychological films. Handball is my passion. I have played it since I was 10. Nowadays I play in a handball team in Lublin where I am  main player.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Lettori fissi